Tuesday, December 1, 2009

David Firth is Still My Hero

Aaah... take a trip with me back to 2004 to revisit the cutting edge of Flash animation at the time. David Firth was at the forefront of my frontal lobe as being one of the innovators of creating ones own private animated world with a unique look and feel, mixed with crazy psycho characters, stories and situations. Fat-pie.com (not to be confused with fatpie.com, although if you're into large women and men with gian tits, I guess I recommend it.) features all of his animations including Burnt Face Man (Crime is a shit that needs wiping up), Jerry Jackson, and my personal favorite: Salad Fingers.

Salad Fingers is a sweet, loving, creep-a-riffic little devil who likes rusty spoons and finger puppets. You are taken directly into his sterile, muted, OCD world and left with the most unsettling and eerie and yet comforting feeling. Check him out


No comments:

Post a Comment