Thursday, January 24, 2013

New York, Liverpool, and A Home In the Heart of the Country

Richard returned home from his three-day trip to Nigeria today and told me that he was just given a trip to EWR (Newark, NJ.) this weekend, and I am gonna go with. I quickly emailed our fellow Bikram teachers in NYC to see if anyone is teaching, and if perhaps - gulp - I might teach a class while we are there. We started studying our dialogue last night, and I have some serious catching up to do. I could barely make it through Standing Separate Leg Stretching which is my favorite one to say. (insert whip crack sound) workinonit!

We were treated to a lovely dinner at the home of Cathy and Ian last night. They bought a house in the country right across from a stable. There was someone getting riding lessons when we arrived and we had to take a second to watch. I am still so charmed by everyone's accent out here - especially in new venues like an equestrian park. "Trott on! Trott trott!" Haha.

What a beautiful home, a beautiful couple, and a beautiful meal!



We are heading to Liverpool today to take class and see about teaching there. So excited! I am hoping the universe provides.

Workinonit - J Dilla from Marcos Quintanilla on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment