Friday, September 4, 2009

Knitting Attempts

While I didn't last more than two days on the master cleanse (which was damn near impossible) I did manage to spend more than two days perusing craftzine looking for Christmas gift inspiration. My goal: to have presents nearly complete by mid-November. I found several potential projects for firend gifts and also stumbled on a pattern for miss Veronik Avery's Oblique cardigan on Knitty. I believe it to be a very beautiful and I have chosen it as my fall/winter knitting project.



I ordered the yarn today at a close out discount price which was still more than I would have paid for a new sweater. This will be worth the extra female deer because of the challenge and fun I will have making it. I just hope I can handle it. :O

I only just realized that this is the same designer who kept me occupied all winter long last year with her lovely Lace Knit Scarf. Here I am blocking the finished product last spring:

TADA!!











No comments:

Post a Comment